2019 NAFSMA Annual Meeting - Terranea - Los Angeles - Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
General Sessions for all attendees will begin at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, August 20 and end on Thursday, August 22
- Preliminary Agenda
- Hotel Reservations
- Conference Registration
Long Beach (LGB)
Los Angeles international (LAX)
100 Terranea Way
Los Angeles (Rancho Palos Verdes), CA 90275
- Member Annual Meeting $895
- Directors/Committee Chairs/Advisors $1145
- Non-Member Annual Meeting $1095
- One Day Registration $550 (Does not include August 20 Special Event)
- Federal Registration $700
- Exhibitor or Sponsor $3500. Includes a 1/2 priced single registration, $447.50.
- Please note late registration for members and non-members begins on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 12:00 a.m. EST
- Check payments are due within 10 days of online registration.
Mail checks to NAFSMA, PO Box 56764, Washington, DC 20040
NAFSMA Special Evening Event 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. – Tuesday, August 20
- Registration fees cover this event for full conference attendees.
- Fee for a guest of attendee is $85 per person.
- Please note that there will be a cash bar.
Tour Event 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Thursday, August 22
From the Mountains to the Sea
- special tour of local projects led by Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
- Box lunch is included (sandwiches provided).
- Registration fees do not cover this event.
- Fee is $55.00 per person for all who would like to attend.